CARING FOR YOUR JEWELS
At Diamond Galore, we source high quality jewellery and use quality metals, stones & crystals. Over time, all jewellery can experience normal wear and tear. Each item meets the highest standards of quality however, once purchased each items life expectancy is dependent on how well it is cared for. By placing an order with us, customers agree that the Care Guide has been read and clearly understood.
To extend the life of your jewellery, please ensure you are following all our essential tips.
- When not in use keep in your Diamond Galore box/dustbag.
- Avoid all chemical contact.
- Avoid bathing with jewellery.
- Remove all jewellery before sleeping.
- Clean after each use with the cloth provided with each sterling silver jewellery item - (Essential tip!)
We recommend that you handle all items with delicate care to ensure longevity. Please keep items in a cool dry place. Preferably your Diamond Galore box/dustbag. Avoid any direct contact with water, perfume, creams, sweat or chlorinated water.
Exposing plated jewelry to water and chemicals will cause the plating to disintegrate and oxidise. All metals will over time tarnish. With the right care you can help prevent this. Please bare this in mind and take care of your items accordingly.